Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tipbook for Saxophone

Recently I chanced upon a really interesting read (about the saxophone instrument of course), whilst browsing around in Bentley Music (Kota Damansara). Its a vertical-shaped pocket book series titled "Tipbook", something like the "Dummies" range.

This company publishes information on everything about a particular musical instrument, suitable for beginners-with-questions to pros-with-experience. Retailing at RM40.00, I thought it was pretty reasonable, looking at the amount of information contained within it.

Do a search online for some of the reviews available, they're mostly quite positive to this book. And, I think there's a new revision with a newly designed cover. Though I still like the one I got (pic below).

No comments:

Post a Comment