Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Other passionate saxophonists

Along the journey of my discovery, there have been some very encouraging and thoughtful emails and posts from new friends I've met online. Though a few keep blogs, there are also some who are without (or at least not that I know of).

Below are a few friends whom I hope my advice proves useful in their quest to start or continue their plans in pursuing a saxophone as a hobby/career/entertainment/skill/etc. As and when there are new friends, I'll try to update them. Its somewhat a motivation to keep going, and not give up.

(started with a saxophone)


Mr Tempus
http://whatsinthebinn.blogspot.com/
(currently awaiting arrival of new saxohpone)



And here's a blog by my previous tutor, with some helpful pointers about the language of saxophones.


My current tutor doesn't have a blog, so can't show much. He charges higher in fees (~RM100/lesson), but provides really useful knowledge for my next level in practice and then performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment